Thursday, March 24, 2016

Loving our homes in Spring

I'm loving spring so much this year.  Perhaps it's because the last 2 springs I spent in Michigan and it seemed like it took forever for Spring to arrive!  This year being back down south and living in"Spring"hill, Tennessee has been the best! Spring came early and I've loved it.  Plus we are in a new home. Everything is new and fun to see what's in the yard and how to decorate all the new spaces in the house for the seasons. 

First time seeing this gorgeous weeping cherry tree in bloom in our back yard.

Then decorating the mantel for Spring and Easter  has been fun. Love my bunnies I think I can keep them out a bit longer since Easter was early this year - right!


I'm preparing a garden outside and many new home improvement projects inside - slowly but surely.  Even with out all the things I want to get done, I'm so enjoying the sunshine and all the blooms!

If you would like some great ideas to spruce up your home for Spring - check out "Love Your Home Challenge" at http://theinspiredroom.net/  Its based on the book called  Love The Home You Have by Melissa Michaels and has so many great tips and ideas - more than just a spring clean.  We are behind on doing the daily challenges but you can always go back and start now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment